Sell your house with virtual tours
Why would you use a virtual tour when marketing your house? While, a virtual tour might not sell your house immediately, but it will bring more opportunities. Some Web site, like Realtor.com, gives visitors the option of viewing only those listings with virtual tours. In this case, it is quite hard for a listing without virtual tour to be seen by visitors.
How Do Virtual Tours Work?
A virtual tour with 360 degree view of the house will lead the visitor into the house to get interactive experience. Some virtual tours allow you to put floorplans, hotspots, and other multimedia components.
You can get virtual tours a number of ways:
- Shoot your own photographs and hire a professional to stitch and retouch them for you.
- Hire a professional to shoot the photos, stitch to get 360 degree panoramas and retouch them.
- Stitch photographs on your own using free software and upload to virtual tour online creating system to get a virtual tour.
How Many Virtual Tour Images Should You Order & What Does it Cost?
NO matter how many virtual tour images you are going to apply in a single virtual tour, with our virtual tour software or platform, there is no need to worry about the numbers.
Order Virtual Tour Software Pack
You can get this pack with as low as $249.95, and make as many virtual tour as you like. Learn More
Order Virtual Tour Hosting service
You only need to pay $29.95/month to create unlimited virtual tours. Free photo stitching software is offered. Learn More
Uploading the Virtual Tour Link
- Link the virtual tour to your agent's MLS number.
- Upload the tour to local Web sites and your agent's personal
- For an additional fee, you can upload the link to Realtor.com through Tour Hosting User Panel. Learn More